What is Lead Generation? Lead generation is the process of attracting and converting prospects into customers. The idea is simple. Create a sales funnel that will give you real, viable contacts who are already interested in your products or services. It is a very effective mode of marketing.
For real estate agencies, leads are crucial to success. Unlike other business models where customer referrals can make up a large percentage of new business, it’s a much more hands on process in the real estate market.
In real estate lead generation, you need to get out in front of your target market. Although location plays a big role, there are many other agencies servicing the same area. How do you stand out? Here are a few tips:
1. Optimize Your Website. Ok this is a no brainer but your website MUST be optimized for SEO and mobile. If you’re not showing up in the first page of search results for your area, you are losing clients. Make certain that you have a marketing specialist who is experienced in SEO optimization keeping your website fresh and at the top of the rankings. Your website should also be mobile ready. Google estimates that close to 60% of searches are now being done on mobile devices.
2. Learn to love to blog. A large part of SEO optimization is blogging. Google ranks websites that are consistently updated and have relevant and fresh content. Properly optimized blog posts will go a long way towards pointing that potential client in your direction. This will require a dedicated effort and a constant flow of fresh content to be successful. If you and your team don’t have the time to dedicate to this effort, bring in a specialist. In the long run, it will be worth it. Websites with a blog tend to have 434% more indexed pages.
3. Social Media, Social Media, Social Media. There are a million different ways you can use social media to spread the word about your Agency. From Facebook and Instagram to Pinterest and LinkedIn, finding where your target market lives and spending some quality time in that space, will reap serious benefits.
4. Direct Mail. This tried and true method is an excellent resource for real estate professionals. Targeting different areas and reminding them of your services is a fantastic way to stay top of mind. With the Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) program through the US Postal Service, this method is both easy and cost effective.
5. Strategic Alliances. There are a number of industries that would be a natural fit to pass referrals to your Agency. Making sure your build and foster those relationships should be number one on your list of priorities.
We Can Help
3D Studios helps businesses grow their influence and their brands. As a boutique brand management agency, we begin with a thorough analysis of your needs and partner with you to develop and execute a marketing plan that will help you take your business to the next level. To learn more about how 3D Studios can help you, visit us at www.3Dstudios.net or call 914-304-4229.